Perfect holiday home whether you’re travelling with family or friends.
You’ll be welcomed into a light filled entrance lobby, leading you on to two spacious bedrooms and a generous family bathroom on the ground floor. To the rear is a practical utility room with washer/dryer and a glass fronted door leading to the private rear patio, with outside tap, an ideal space for washing off the wetsuits and storing the surf boards.
Moving upstairs where skylights flood the space with natural light, you’ll find a designer open plan kitchen, dining and living area with double doors leading out on to a private balcony with far reaching sea views. Straight across from the top of the stairs is the stylish master bedroom with en-suite shower room.
- Ground floor twin bedroom
- Ground floor bedroom with zip and link beds so either two small singles (2ft 6’) or king size bed
- Spacious ground floor family bathroom
- Ground floor utility room (includes washer/dryer) and outside space to rear of property
- First floor master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room
- Contemporary kitchen (includes dishwasher)
- Open plan living/dining area with access to large balcony with sea views throughout
- Flat screen TV/DVD with Freeview in each bedroom
- Duvet, pillows and bed linen included
- Gas central heating
- Two storeys
- Available 12 months of the year
- Ample free parking
- We regret that no pets are allowed in any of the properties or on any part of the site.
* Please note these pictures are a representation of our Lighthouse View properties. All our properties are unique and are individually styled. This may not be the actual property you stay in.